Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Snapshots of my Favorite Barbers

Appearance is everything and that's why having a good Baber Shop or beauty salon is a must! As a male I can only recommend Barber Shops since I have no need for a wash and set LOL! Check out Snapshots of three of my favorite Barber Shops in Queens and barbers that keep me fresh . 

PLATINUM STUDIO
  \
Shout out to  Platinum Studio located on Hempstead Avenue in Queens Village, NY. This is my neighborhood barber shop and I've been going to this shop since I was a kid. Check them out and tell them Snapback Black sent you!  220-26 Hempstead Ave, Queens Village, NY 11429


HEADLINERS


Shout out to Headliners Barber Shop In Queens Village... This is another go to spot. Check them out and tell them SnapBack Black Sent you! 216-05 Jamaica Ave. Queens Village, NY 11428


KOLD KUTZ

Shout out to Kold Kutz in Rosedale...I lived in Rosedale for a while and these barbers always kept me fresh! check them out and tell them SnapBack Black sent you. 246-16 Francis Lewis Blvd. Rosedale, NY 11422

SnapBack Black Approved 


1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    scott rosenberg

    ReplyDelete