Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fresh Fruit Summer Salad




My family host a lot of parties throughout the year and for each party we try to do something new. This past summer we had a graduation celebration for my sister and my aunt so I decided to make a fruit salad with all the trimmings and to take it up a notch to try to show more of my creative skills. Well after about 10 minutes on trying to decide what to do, I decided to carve the watermelon in the shape of a shark. Take a look at my quick and easy fresh fruit summer salad below.

1. Select fruits that are ripe and in season to ensure maximum taste and sweetness. During the summer I used, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, kiwi, grapes, pineapple and strawberries. 
2. Thoroughly wash all of fruit. 
3. Slice fruits up into generous sized pieces.
4. Mix fruit together in a large serving bowl or a large pan.
5. Let the salad chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve


If you decide to create your own fresh fruit salad. Be sure to share your creation with me. Also if you like this post, share, like or leave a comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment